Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The conclusion of the Bred by the Alien Tentacles series: #3

Hey there, readers! I'm sorry to have kept you all waiting so long, I hope I haven't disappointed anyone!
Here's the delayed conclusion to my alien tentacle trilogy. This one is a bit experimental. I had two endings for this one that I really enjoyed, and I couldn't decide which to go with... so I didn't! The e-book contains both endings, and you can choose between the two of them - or go and read both in a row. ;) Both endings are unique, and the full story with both endings is ~8,000 words.

Here's a little teaser for you all!




The queen’s face split into a smirk. “You’re an impatient little thing. So ready to be queen, are you? You’ll have your fill and then some, in time…”
The brood-queen knelt above her, knees on either side of Jasmine, hands on her breasts again. They seemed to fascinate the alien – she kept running her fingers over them, squeezing them, pinching her small hard nipples. Jasmine closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the sensation. Her breasts had grown during her alien pregnancy, fat with milk, and she found that they were still larger and more sensitive than they had been before. She began to wonder if she could come from this alone.
She had just enough time to notice something pressed against her thigh before the queen sank down onto her and something huge and thick filled her soaking cunt.
Jasmine gasped, canting her hips up against whatever the beautifully huge thing that filled her was. This was what she’d wanted.
She heard the queen’s voice in her ear: “After the transfer is complete, little alien, you’ll be like me. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? I saw your eyes on my body – so hungry. I see the hunger in you all the way down to the bone, you greedy creature.”
Jasmine could only writhe below the larger creature, trying to sate herself. It was true – once she might have found the queen grotesque, but now she looked at the alien and felt a mix of jealousy and lust.
“Make me like you,” Jasmine breathed. “I want to be queen, I want to- to- oh, I want to come!” she cried out, bucking her hips up in frustration. The alien was being maddeningly slow, not going deep enough.
The queen’s mouth spread into an open grin. “Good. Hold on to that. You’ll have all you want and more…”

No comments:

Post a Comment